If you are planning to invest in a company, but are in doubt about the future performance of the company and want to make the right investment strategy, then Value Investing Course will prove to be very beneficial for you. In this course, you will be able to learn to calculate the valuation of any company, so that you can correctly estimate the risk and reward associated with the investment. This course has been designed by our experts in this way, That a person having even a little knowledge about the stock market can understand its various concepts very easily.
Investing in the stock market is mainly influenced by two factors – risk and reward. Most of the investors who invest tend to be a little hesitant during risk management, whereas to be successful in the stock market, an investor must put this hesitation aside and come to the correct calculation of the risk related to his investment, thus making an investor involved in investing. You can get maximum returns by minimizing losses. Value investing is the management of risk and reward associated with investment.
Course Introductory Video:-
Key Outcomes of this Course:-
- The primary objective of the Value Investing Course is to provide you with an in-depth understanding of the core concepts of value investing as well as the practical knowledge you need to implement it.
- Value investing is ideal to build up your long-term portfolio. Use value investing today, and let your money grow on its own. It is the ideal investment strategy for both active and passive investors.
- The prime benefit of this course is that it will arm you with both the theoretical foundation as well as practical implementation knowledge. Rarely do you find a one-stop solution that combines the best of both worlds.
- As people say, ” Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. “
- This course will teach you about all the different methods of valuation. You will be able to value companies on your own and then fully utilize good investment opportunities in undervalued companies.
What do you get
Here is the list of what you can get with this course!.
|Reading Material||0||Not Available|
|Live Sessions||0||Not Available|
|“Value Investing” Course Each Video Average Duration is 10min|
- Basics of Value Investing
- What is Value Investing?
- Understanding the valuation of a company
- How to calculate the real value of a company?
- Asset-Based Valuation
- Discounted Cash Flow Method
- What is a P/E ratio?
- Understanding the Discounted Cash Flow Method
- What does Free Cash Flow indicate?
- Application of the DCF method
- Understanding Growth Investing
- Difference between growth investing and value investing
- Investment strategy of Warren Buffett
“Value Investing” Course is available on E learn Market website. Course can be watched on using
- Android Phones
- IOS Phones
As of now there is no any website version launched from Bada Business so it is not available at Desktop View Mode.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.